Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

Could be a fun game...

But the hit detection is awful. Sometimes there will be a visible gap between me and an enemy and it still registers that I've died. I also spawned on a goomba at one point.

The Illusionist's Dream The Illusionist's Dream

Poor hit detection

I don't care how deep this game is supposed to be, it doesn't make the gameplay any less frustrating.

Robo Slug 2 Robo Slug 2

It was fun

Fun mech shooter, cool arcade style.. i enjoyed it.

Loved Loved

meh

I get what you were going for, but it doesn't really work. Firstly, the controls suck so all I'm "feeling" though most of the game is mild frustration. Secondly, Rebelling actually kinda makes it easier. The colours make no real difference as far as I can tell, though I get the impression that if I had played longer, they would maybe hinder gameplay. If you jump into the first set of barbs so they stay red, the rest of the game is actually easier just because they're far easier to see (also, the squares make it easier to judge how close you can get to them).

Pragaras Pragaras

wow

I normally hate art-games and view them as pretentious... The art itself is great and feels really twisted and weird, the points about the class system among other things were spot on... this is a real surprise to me. If I have any complaints, its that the ending felt quite abrupt and I feel it could have been fleshed out abit more. Regardless, good work...

$wag $wag

Poor controls=poor game

I can't leave the purple house because the controls suck too hard! It wont let me get onto the balcony even though its an exit.

One Chance One Chance

Oh come on!

I thought this was going to play like an RPG... you know, with dialogue options. I didn't know that walking in a room actually counted as a decision. The only choice I made was to assume this was an actual game as opposed to a series of events that you have very little part in... I'm guessing the creator was a fan of heavy rain.....

Skyscraper parkour Skyscraper parkour

Okay

I really don't get why people are kicking off so much about this. Its all right- no, I wouldn't pay money for it but its a flash game, not sure what people expect. The one big problem with the game is the random obstacle generator. It can sometimes make the game near impossible and, twice, I spawned only to hit a vent straight away because it generated at the spawn-point.

Star Trek Armada SB Star Trek Armada SB

Pretty good

Could have used nicer buttons and a flashier interface but still ok.

"i dont get why people make these usually theyre really funny quotes or like dramatic ones like matrix or maybe family guy but dude no one watches star trek"-TheMonkMob

What the hell do you mean, no one watches star trek?! Its a huge franchise thats accumulated millions, do you really think any franchise could last 43 years if no-one watched it?! The films alone collectively grossed 1000000000

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

Awesome

Awesome! This could easily be a pro game.